Friday, November 25, 2011

...Why?

Do you ever have those moments when you come across someone and think to yourself, "I will never be as cool as you"? (Spencer, I'm basically talking to you). Well, I have them ALL THE TIME. It's called art school, people.

Today, I had one of those moments.

One of my favorite stores, Zara, and the amazingly stylish online institution that is The Selby, teamed up to showcase some of Zara's new fall pieces while following around English artist, Lucy Chadwick as she discusses her life and her home(s) in New York.

To quote Frances Russell, this makes me homesick for my future. I mean, let me break it down for you:

Cool job.
Cool hair.
Cool glasses.
Cool house.
Cool other house.
Cool produce from cool open market from which she probably makes her cool but deliciously healthy cool meals.

My only small critique would have to be that I would just prefer my significant other to have less hair. But, hey, that's just me.




In other news, it has been a glorious week since coming home. So far, I have woken up smiling every morning (and afternoon-- post nap) thankful to be from such a beautiful place surrounded by such beautiful people. Speeeaking of thankfulness, let me tell ya-- get excited for a Patton Family Thanksgiving Day Video coming your way.

And boy do I mean get ready because it's going to blow your socks off.

2 comments:

  1. you like zara too?? isn't it great?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool teepee. cool flowers. cool jewelry. cool barn. cool hair. cool life. cool pumpkin. cool sweater. cool field. cool mountains. cool chairs. cool. cool. cool. too cool for school.

    ReplyDelete