Friday, November 11, 2011

Black Beauty

Spencer



JP: What are you most looking forward to in the near future?
SM: Justin Bieber Christmas CD.

JP: Finish this sentence. Nobody appreciates me, but someday, I’ll even the score by…
SM: Mooning them.

JP: Name one piece of clothing you can’t live without?
SM: My green parka. And my jewels.

JP: Which are you: Crazy, Sexy, Cool?
SM: Crazysexycool. All together. Mush em.

JP: What word always makes you laugh?
SM: Bro

JP: What is your favorite Pandora station?
SM: Norah Jones

JP: Who do you identify with most? Kate, Pippa or Camilla?
SM: I don’t even know who those people are. Who are those people?
JP: Didn’t you watch any royal family wedding coverage last year?
SM: Oh. I just like their horses.

JP: What is on the top of your Christmas wish list?
SM: I have two things. This vintage sapphire ring. And an Eno Hammock with a pod around it so no bugs will bite me when I’m sleeping outside.

10 things that make you terribly happy:
  1. Stale Peeps
  2. My turtle float in the creek
  3. Laughing
  4. 90’s music
  5. A hammock on a nice day
  6. A big fat rainy day and a big fat book… or a movie
  7. Bonfires… s’mores
  8. 4th of july on the beach
  9. Kayaking adventures and the water
  10. And most importantly, a big thanks to the people who make my life as amazing, cool, funny, glamorous, fantastic, happy, joyful, super, magical and majestic as it is… (but seriously, I love you)

No comments:

Post a Comment