Monday, July 9, 2012

They Came.


They saw. They conquered.

I have so much to tell you (and lots of pictures to show you!) about Mom and Kaitlin's visit since the last Wednesday. Mom left this morning, but I am very happy to say that Kaitlin is going to be here for a few more days.

I can't believe that I even have a schedule and a routine to go back to, but it seems that I am oddly anxious to get back to whatever semi-structured thing I've got going here.

In the meantime, here's to squeezing one more body into this closet of a room we've got here-- just me and Kaits. :) Let me emphasize again that this room is TI.NY. With a capital T. Like, real small. Like, I'm 5' 2" and I can't fit my whole body laying down from one side to the other. Small.


(Click on the picture to enlarge it)


(excuse the showery head)

No comments:

Post a Comment