Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I'm probably thinking about my hair.


If you're ever wondering what I'm thinking about at any given moment, let's be honest: I'm probably thinking about my hair.

I'm thinking about what it looks like now.
I'm thinking about what it looked like yesterday.
I'm thinking about what it looked like last year.
I'm thinking about what I want it to look like next year.
I'm thinking about whether or not it looks frizzy.
I'm thinking about whether or not it looks healthy.
I'm thinking about whether or not it looks good.
And, probably, most definitely, the main thing I'm thinking about is what you are thinking about my hair.

Some people may know that I have whole folder of pictures on my computer of things I want to do with my hair. Some of them (ahem) are never going to happen.

Recently, I've been considering my next move when it comes to my current hair. The two options are simple. I either:
A) keep on truckin' and trimmin' the Michelle Williams-ish 'do I got going now.
or
B) begin the looonng and painful process of growing out a pixie. (I've done it before and there is an inevitable mullet stage that was just not cute.)

I haven't decided yet. But I'll probably be thinking about it for the rest of the day.

1 comment:

  1. My vote is to rock the short hair through summer...maybe grow it a smidge longer. But you're looking damn fine with the short hair right now so I say keep it.
    -taryn

    ReplyDelete