Sunday, July 1, 2012

Evidence



Talking to my concerned mother the other day, she half jokingly asked me if anyone would notice if I were to go missing here. Would my roommates know who to call? Would my roommates notice at all? How would my co-workers know how to check on me if they don't know where I live? I told her not to worry and that I would make sure to give my roommates some emergency contact info when I got home that day. (Take a guess whether I've done that or not yet)

It hit me today that other than the pictures on my phone there has been no real evidence that I have ever existed here this summer. And other than the mountain of clothes I have been mercifully and magically granted (mwahaha) since coming to the city, I will walk away with nothing in my hands to remember that I was here either.

So, I've come up with a few new secret strategies. Plans have been devised. Steps are being taken. All will be revealed in due time.

Now, I'm going to get the evidence party started.

No comments:

Post a Comment