Sunday, January 22, 2012

It's a Doozy.



I have a to-do list the size of an 8.5x11 paper. And it's growing. Since I took this picture (2 minutes ago) I have added 5 more whole things to it! This is no ordinary list though. It has been expertly crafted including things as mundane as "Windex Desk" to as foreword thinking like "Graduate." What can I say? I'm a planner. I guess I'd just rather write it down and know it's coming than get blindsided in 2 and a half years when I think I have an open Saturday and it turns out I have to be somewhere.

Anyway, I've made an accompanying playlist to get me through these hours/days/months/years of work ahead of me, like I'm known to do from time to time. This one is short and sweet, but it's getting the job done.

Like usual, it showcases my embarrassing taste in music, and also like usual, this doesn't even include the really embarrassing stuff. Come on. I've got a reputation to worry about.

Closing thoughts: This quarter is a marathon that I feel I am being forced to sprint through. There will be an eventual burn out. And it won't be pretty. I know it's coming. You've been warned.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

1 comment:

  1. I am dreading the to-do list that will be created at this time next week. I hate how lists are so dreadful and so rewarding at the same time...I have mixed emotions.
    -Taryn

    ReplyDelete