Thursday, January 19, 2012

I finally started writing my paper.


Yesterday in Intro to Fashion Design, I finally started writing my paper. We were supposed to be looking up images for an upcoming project, but I felt the urge to start typing and when I did, the text came pretty naturally. Finally!!!

I've come up with a paper that I am molding into something that I like, but now I have the confusing task of ending it. And I'm completely stumped. I mean, I know what happens in real life. Because I was there and stuff, but I can't find a way to wrap it up that feels natural to me. I just took a nap that was supposed to hit the reset button, but it didn't work as well as I'd hoped. Grr.

OK, time to stop dilly dallying and get back to work.

1 comment:

  1. How does this picture relate to your words? Did you take a nap in a very cool chaise with a beautiful, teally blue dress on? Are you pensive as the woman in the picture seems to be? Is there a feeling it conveys that you are feeling?

    I'm a bit frustrated in writing these questions, because, alas, I never receive an answer... so, I'll have to take my guess at the answer.... hmmm

    ReplyDelete