Thursday, February 9, 2012

7 DAYS!!!!


IN ONE WEEK CASSANDRA MARGARET PAGE WILL BE IN SAVANNAH.

I feel like I have been waiting years for this weekend to come and so to try and keep from torturing myself, I promised I wouldn't do an official countdown until it was only a week away. But instead, I have just been doing a countdown to the countdown... My plan didn't really work.

Anywhooo.

I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT.

PS. How perfect is it that I'll be with my lover over Valentine's weekend?

2 comments:

  1. 1. that picture. is. so. sexy. SIKE x 500000000.
    2. I'M SO EXCITED. I LITERALLY AM GOING TO CRY WHEN I SEE YOU!!!
    3. the timing couldn't have worked out any better = together at last, lover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your children will have such beautiful skin.

    ReplyDelete