Wednesday, March 7, 2012

AND THEN THIS HAPPENED.

Moments after I ran out of my mocha (a tragedy), my phone rang.

It was Spencer with the best news I've ever heard in my life. She said that someone had called her and left a message saying that.....

drumroll please......

SOMEONE PUT AN OFFER ON OUR HOUSE AND WANTS US TO STAY AND RENT IT!!!!

This is, quite literally, the best news I've heard in quite a while. Frances and I just about peed our britches. We were still in Foxy, though, so we had to keep it on the DL. But we didn't do a very good job. People were staring.

So, naturally, the obvious thing to do is to make a video to document our excitement.


I think it is clear that I still haven't gotten much further on my paper. 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Julia! I'm so happy for you!!! that video was great by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally forgot to ask you!!! Did your house do something exciting to celebrate the Fantasy Suite dates on the Bachelor 2 weeks ago??? I hate Ben and all his decision btw.
    -Taryn

    ReplyDelete