Monday, October 8, 2012

Back Again

Virginia and the wedding this weekend were beyond magical. Cool, Fall temperatures, great food, much needed family time and getting to witness two people making the ultimate commitment in front of valued members of their community. Such a great time. 

The wedding, as I mentioned before, was on a beautiful farm in the countryside of Virgina-- a state, I have realized, that before this weekend, had been largely underrated in my book and has since gone up about 10 notches in my personal rankings.

I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked, but this one of the tent where the reception was held is my favorite. The candles made a path to the middle of the field where all the fun was had. 

Now, I'm back in Savannah with a major lack of motivation because all I want is for it to be Wednesday when mom, dad, and Kaitlin road trip their way down in the next couple of days from Virginia where we said goodbye to Savannah to spend a weekend with me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment