Thursday, May 31, 2012

Nerves

Today is my first day of work. I feel really nervous and very sick. This is not good. After posting about the amazing day yesterday, I kicked around for a little bit and then suddenly started feeling super nauseous. I think it may be a combination of weeks of sleep deprivation, nerves, caffeine (that I am becoming more and more convinced that I'm allergic to) and dehydration. All together. In my tummy. And then feeling sick only creates more worry and therefore more sick feelings. I went to bed super early last night and although I still feel pretty gross this morning, I'm hoping that it's mostly nerves that will go away once I get to work and get started.

Please, please pray that I am not really sick and that it's just a temporary bout of pre-job panic.

1 comment:

  1. Praying... you'll knock em dead, but how could you not be nervous! You're in the NYC at MJ... first day! You'll be awesome! xoxo

    ReplyDelete