Thursday, May 31, 2012

I'm alive


Way too tired and emotionally drained to blog right now. For all you inquiring minds, I give today a solid 7 out of 10. Not bad. Will definitely get better. But I don't have the emotionally or mental capacity to look that far ahead yet. I promise that I'll give a full report very very soon, but I can barely keep my eyes open right now.

And, anything I write will sound far more dismal than reality, so I'm going to spare you the dramatics.

I will say that the BEST part of the day BY FAR was when I got a free bag of brand new clothes from Marc Jacobs to wear to work next week when the buyers are in the showroom. And I get to keep them all!!! Yes yes yes.

Ok. That's it for now. Thank you so much to everyone who gave an encouraging word or text today. I seriously appreciate it so much more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment