Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Finals are Upon Us


I cannot believe that there are only 2 weeks left of this quarter! 10 weeks has flown by and I find myself winding down in preparation to head home and enjoy the holidays. But before I am home free, there are a few more hoops to jump through to get the shiny gold coin rewards that lie ahead.
To avoid final frustration, I've made a plan. I've scheduled it all out to the last detail so that these last few weeks will be smooth rather than scary. All nighters and procrastination are far too cliche for this college gal.

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you -- will be praying for you these next two weeks, that you will be able to get accomplished what you need to, but without stress, with joy, with actual enjoyment! LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete