Friday, November 19, 2010

And So It begins


Today marks the first leg of the long but thrilling adventure home. Today, myself, the lovely Frances Russell and the ambiguous Jake Green will start the drive to Dallas, Texas by traveling 10 hours to Summit, Mississippi and spending the night at dear Jake's grandparents house. Then tomorrow, it's early to rise as we hit the road for another 7 hours to end up in the big D. I can't wait to be in Dallas and to see in person all the cool things Texas has to offer that I've been hearing about for what feels like years! Lots of food. Lots and lots of food. And of course other things. Then on Tuesday, which coincidentally is also Frances birthday, I will be boarding a flight home to our fair California back into the loving arms that I miss so much!

So here's to really getting know people on road trips. Sleepy eyes, beware. We're in this for the long haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment