Thursday, September 12, 2013

Seattle






Oh how lucky am I that my smarty pants sister chose to go to grad school (for clinical psychology) and gets to live beautiful Seattle, Washington for the next six years?

This last week, she packed up all her shoes, books and her best raincoat and headed north from sunny southern California to the wonderfully rainy Pacific Northwest. The land of hip cat coffee shops and lush green trees as far as the eye can see. Where do I sign? (I smell a new post-grad plan cooking)

Kaitlin and her best friend Kaytee found the coolest little apartment in quiet Magnolia and my mom and I got to head up there are and help her set up shop. We ate seafood and hiked and laughed and went to Target about five million times. I already can't wait to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment