Monday, April 22, 2013

Call Me Jefe

Last night, after a particularly filling meal at our local Sunday night favorite, Barberitos, I was sitting in the living room with the ladies and one of our two guy friends, Jeff and our conversation traveled back to a reminder of a time over a year ago when I had interviewed Jeff as a part of a this series I did with all of the roomies. (Remember these? Spencer, Frances, Claire, Oli and Me) I had to confess that I had completely forgotten about Jeff's unpublished interview and had absolutely no idea where on earth it could be so we decided to re-do it. After we finished with Jeff's, we re-read all of our own answers and were shocked/ laughing at some of the ridiculous answers we'd given (Fog in Africa, Frances?). I mean, it was only a little over a year ago, so you'd think most of the answers would still apply, but there are admittedly a few embarrassing moments that may have read a little different in our own heads to how they sound when read out loud.

All this to say that I think it's time we did an update. In the next few weeks, I'll be holding some new interviews with some updated (and more relaxed!) pictures of these crazy people. And maybe we'll be adding some new faces to the roster? We'll have to just see about that. 

In the meantime, here's what Jeff has to say about it all. 

Editors Note: Funny how inherently different a boys answers to these questions are than all five of us girls, right? 

JP: What are you most looking forward to in the near future?
JO: Money.

JP: Finish this sentence. Nobody appreciates me, but someday, I’ll even the score by…
JO: Climbing the corporate ladder to success.

JP: Name one piece of clothing you can’t live without?
JO: Bucket Hats.

JP: Which are you: Crazy, Sexy, Cool?
JO: Yes.

JP: What word always makes you laugh?
SM: Fart. But said like you’re from Boston. “Faaht”

JP: What is your favorite Pandora station?
SM: Huey Lewis and the News

JP: Are you more excited about the arrival of Kim and Kanye or Kate and Will baby?
JO: Kanye and Kim. To see if it really is the second coming.

JP: What is on the top of your Summer to-do list?
JO: Werk.
JP: Don’t you mean twerk?
JO: No, I twerked the other day.

10 things that make you terribly happy:

1. Bucket hats.
2. Friends. Mainly girls. Guys are just too much drama.
3. Thrashing on the drums.
4. A perfect chord progression in a song. And I don’t even know what it is. But it’s just like “Boom.”  And  you’re just like “Yeah.”
5. Shoes.
6. Thunder.
7. Design. All of it.
8. Fly fishing with my dad.
9. Yoga.
10. Food. All of it. 
11. When you’re driving into a mountain town and you crack the windows and you get that first smell of mountain air. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I cannot wait for these interviews...by far my favorite part of your blog, well besides you of course. ;)

    -tracer

    ReplyDelete
  2. jeffs answers really are so amazing

    ReplyDelete