Thursday, April 18, 2013

Naked, Wildflowers

The other day I was at the library looking through SCAD's amazing archives of Vogue magazines. They have almost every single issue since the magazine's inception in 1892 (and whether you are a fashion person like me or not, seeing all of that history and culture for the last 100+ years is pretty awesome to look through).

ANYWAY, I was on the hunt for some reference images from the early 90's for a project I'm working on and I got sidetracked by an interview of Bette Midler. I was skimming through it and turned the page to see in big, bold letters, the perfect summation of my current emotions wrapped up in a sentence.


I literally could not love or identify with this quote any more right now. Bette, I feel ya. Let's be naked furniture together.

No comments:

Post a Comment