Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wait, what?


It's the second day of the quarter and I have officially been to all of my classes at least once. My first reactions: Holy S&%*. Individually, all of these classes seem great so far. Collectively, I am in for one heck of a quarter. The positive side of this is that I do seem to preform best when under the most pressure and when my schedule gets tight, my planning and time management greatly improve. The downside? GO GO GO GO! But you know what? It's fine, because I'm going to take one hasty power nap and then I'm going to conquer this quarter one bit at a time.
Pencils: sharpened and ready for war.
Paper: white with anticipation.
Closet: folded and ready for action.
It's on.

1 comment:

  1. And the amazing thing is, it will be over before you know it. Hang in there and have fun.
    ~Love Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete