Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I don't know why I haven't done this sooner.


I would like to introduce you to the 2nd best blog on the web, Il Est Un Grand Pif. Just kidding. It's definitely 1st. This is my dear sister, Kaitlin's amazing blog. I'm not one to over exaggerate (wait...yes I am) but this blog is literally the most amazing thing since the invention of the mini oreo. Beside's the fact that she steals over half of her material from my blog, her posts are sharp, whitty and totally 100% Kaitlin. She has yet to really purge all of her personal problems all over her blog for pitty and completely beg for sympathy over her emotional issues like someone else I know, but give it time and she'll get there too.
Sidenote: my sister is the best.
I digress; all I have to say is that if you don't check out her blog, you will be responsible for the downfall of your own pathetic life. Too much? No. I'm serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment