Monday, March 7, 2011

All Kinds of Cray Cray


Coming off of such a splendiferous weekend, one finds it hard to not be in a good mood. Not only did I check EVERYTHING (yes, EVERYTHING) off my to-do list, but the remaining week and a day of the quarter just makes me all giddy inside. Other accomplishments of this weekend include going through my closet, eating deliciously healthy meals and going to the movies twice (I ♥ The Biebs). This weekend was for the books.
And if this morning is any indication of how this week is going to go, I can't wait to see whats in store; First I enjoyed a delicious bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats (how can you not like this cereal?) and then made it to the gym.
Ahhh, yes. This Monday won't get me down. No, sir. Just go ahead and try.

No comments:

Post a Comment