Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy happy


The last week or so of weather in Savannah has been absolutely divine. I'm talking going from low 40s to high 70s in a matter of days. We have been cooped up in our rooms for weeks since moving back after Christmas, so we're taking every opportunity to live it up in the sun. Today, I don't have class until 5, so it looks like I'll be spending another day at the park sketching and doing homework. I don't think I've ever been so excited for weather like this in my life.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, to be a college student! Sketching in Savannah GA sounds like a bit of heaven to me. And, Julia that poster is awesome! I want one. Did you make it....... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It totally is true that you don't appreciate something until it's gone. Right now I am dying for some warm weather which I have never asked for before in my life. Unfortunately, Spokane is not cooperating like Savannah is on that request.haha I'm so happy you are having a happy day(:
    -Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me likes the cool much better!
    ~Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete