Thursday, May 13, 2010

Recap.

Ok, so first of all, I can finally say the words I have been waiting to say since about August: SENIOR PROJECTS ARE OFFICIALLY DONE! Today the whole school presented all of the things we've been working on for what feels like forever and I could not be happier. Not only did everyone do such a great job presenting all of their hard work, but the weight is lifted and the mood around school already feels generally happier. From what I hear from people who were watching, my presentation went well and the panelist in my room were super friendly which made everything so much more comfortable. Now I can finally wear all the clothes that I have been slaving away at!

Now that that's over, I can start easing into summer even more than I already have which, in my book, is a great thing.

The other day, I came across this website that I thought was super funny and interesting.





Leah Dieterich's mother always told her to write thank you notes, so she started a blog where she writes thank-you notes to everything in her life. So funny. Let's do our own! What thank-you note would you write today? I think mine would read something a little like this:
Dear Senior Project,
Thank you for finally getting your fat butt out of my life. Although we did bond over long nights at the sewing machine and through our mutual love for clothes, I don't think I'll miss you very much. I'm now going to start hanging out with your arch nemesis, Free Time. We're going to fall in love and live happily ever after.
Sincerely, Julia

1 comment:

  1. Senior Project has a fat butt? ...hmmm . . didn't notice

    ReplyDelete