Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oscar Fashion Part II

(Scroll down to read original post)
....As if I could only narrow it down to 5. Puh-lease. Here are some more of my faves.


As much as Marion Cotillard bugs me due to the fact that she seems as dumb as a box of rocks, I cannot deny the amazingness of this dress. It sticks out in my mind whenever I think Oscars and she really does look great in it.


Penelope Cruz is another one of those actresses who rarely gets it wrong, but this dress especially is gorgeous. The color is great with her skin tone but the detail of the pleating and rouching of the dress itself is just amazing.


I think this Michelle Williams moment wins as my favorite Oscar dress of all time. Everything about this look is perfect to me and I would pay a lot of money to look as great as she did here. The dress, the jewelry, the make-up. Love, love, love!


It's impossible to have a best dressed list without mentioning Audrey Hepburn. She was nominated for Roman Holiday, another one of my favorite movies, and like her character in her movie, she really looked like royalty here. She's amazing. Timeless. I'm Jealous.


I will never forget Gwyneth Paltrow in this Pink Ralph Lauren dress. I think it was the first time I ever watched the Oscars and seeing her ascend down the red carpet is one of the times I realized I wanted to go into fashion. She looked so feminine and unforgettable. (Btw--And she's probably one of the only people in the world who can pull of a full on bubble gum pink ball gown.)


I can't wait for tonight and I will definitely be giving you my opinions very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment