Monday, January 27, 2014

Something funky is going down...



SNOW DAY. IN GEORGIA.




For the record, it was 64 degrees outside today, but there is a threat of snow flurries overnight on Tuesday, so school is cancelled on Wednesday.

Color me confused. Aren't snow days supposed to be meant for places with mountains and mountains of actual snow? Either way, I am happy. And frantically planning what I want to spend my very first and very last snow day doing. I'm in a panic that I am going to squander my time and regret it forever. Can you imagine? So far all of my ideas include food. Which, like, I don't hate, but I feel like there is great potential here.

Or maybe I should just go with all of my food ideas? And just eat for an entire day. And use the snow as an excuse?

No comments:

Post a Comment