Thursday, July 25, 2013

MW for LV




In case chopping off all of my hair wasn't a big enough indicator of how much I love anything and everything Michelle William's, let's just take a moment to fawn over these new shots from her ad campaign for Louis Vuitton.  That bag. That lip. THAT HAIR. Flawless.

And in case it wasn't super clear what I was  ever really going for by routinely wacking off all of my hair approximately once ever 3 years, it's this. This exact hair situation. I mean, her hair is so perfect, it might just be making me consider grabbing a pair of scissors right... now...

No. Stop. Someone stop me.

I'm just, like a big fan, ok? 

1 comment:

  1. julia. dont cut your hair anytime soon. take some time and soak in the good rays of long hair freedom. research new ways to fix it! ill even...braid it for you !!

    ReplyDelete