Saturday, February 23, 2013

Finals Starting in 3...2...1...

I can't believe I'm saying this with three whole weeks of class before Spring Break, but it seems, in spite of intense protest and denial, finals have begun.

Wanna know how I know?

I went to Taco Bell for dinner last night. At 10:00.
I've been rocking a sports bra for 4 days straight.
Spencer is turning to spaghetti squash and a jar of honey as her main food groups.
I don't really know... no... I can't quite recall... I definitely don't know when my last shower was.
This is either because it's been a quite while or because my short term memory is rapidly deteriorating due to lack of sleep and sunlight.
...It should also be noted that it's been the same sports bra for the last four days...
Whatever. Boyfriends are overrated.
Words were exchanged today with a girl at Eckburg over how long it's appropriate for one person to hog use the scanner before moving out da way for other humans.
I may or may not have pulled up a chair next to her and watched her work until she decided to be mature and do the right thing.
Again: Whatever.
I'm listening to Pussycat Dolls Pandora. And loving it.

It's obvious that I'm already in over my head. Please stay tuned to watch my tri-annual mental breakdown. For the next three weeks, you are either with me or against me.

No comments:

Post a Comment