Monday, February 11, 2013

Class Cancelled


Last night, I got an e-mail saying that my teacher had a family emergency and that this morning's class was cancelled. I am not a heartless monster. I hope she is ok. I hope everything in her life is ok. I really do. But, this morning, I can't help myself from sliding around the kitchen in my pajamas and my favorite pair of brown dress socks, stolen long ago from dad's closet, making raspberry scones and listening to a little music.

Music is such a gift. How boring would life be without dancing and singing and moving? Like, I listen to music every. single. day. Ugh. I love music. I mean, who doesn't? Seriously. Show me a person that doesn't like music and I will show you my confused face.


Anyway, I just figured out how to embed playlists from Spotify and I'm really excited about that. Not sure if you can listen to it if you don't have Spotify, but if you don't have it already, you really should just download it. Because it's free. And totally legal. And it's got music. And as we have just discussed, music is really great. Plus, then you'll get to listen to the exact same music that I'm listening to at the exact same time that I'm listening to it and it will sort be like we're hanging out, right?

1 comment: