Thursday, January 24, 2013

Post Nap Confusion

Just woke up from a dream where in which someone broke into my house and hot glued red pants to my body. At first I hated it and cried everyday, but in spite of my objections and extreme aversion to the idea, people started to love me in the red jeans and I even became famous for it. Years went by and through many different trials and tribulations, I began to like myself in the red jeans too. Finally, one day, I looked at myself in the mirror and said out loud "Hey, these jeans aren't so bad!" And when I did, they burst into flames and fell off my body. And the dream was over.

BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

2 comments:

  1. Kaits is the psych person, but my take on it is that once we learn to accept ourselves as who we are, as we are, we are in a better place and open to all kinds of new things. Love you!
    ~Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete