Let's talk resolutions. You got any? Lose weight? Save your pennies? Get over a fear? Well, I've got some. I doubt you're very surprised. I'm kind of a fan of making goals. Now that I think about it... are goals the same as resolutions? I feel like there is a difference. I guess my resolutions are more goal-ish than resolution-y.
On the menu for 2013:
- Learn a language or two. I think I might start with German.
- Get an internship that I'm proud of.
- Become involved in a college church group.
- Write more letters. I'm talking real, honest to goodness, snail mail, baby.
- Do more yoga. Lululemon donations welcome.
- Reduce. Gluten. Intake.
- Reduce. Sarcasm. Output.
- Go on a date. A real one. Any secret admirers, it's time for you to come out of hiding, got it?
- Go to bed earlier. Wake up earlier.
- Bake more bread. Disregard previous gluten free statement. I'm over it.
- Take more risks.
- Take more walks.
- Perfect my website.
- Be kinder.
Ok. I think that's it. Let's see what I can pull off this year, yeah? What are you working on?