Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Santa's Workshop


Doesn't this Tuesday feel like a Monday? Yesterday was a very busy day for me, so the fact that I absolutely 100% need to be productive this morning is throwing me off. Because Mondays are for productivity and Tuesdays are for Tacos or New Girl. 

But I digress. 

Today. Tuesday. It's gonna be a whopper. I suddenly find myself with a cacophony, yes, a cacophony, of sewing projects. Skirts, stockings, dresses, and projects that are so Christmasy and Top Secret that I feel the urge to look over my shoulder as I type even now. 

So, me, my sewing machine and One Direction, yes, One Direction, are taking over the dining room. And we aren't stopping until we finish at least two projects. Unless, of course, a friend were to feel the urge to just drop in and bring my weary hands and I a decaf, yes, decaf, vanilla latte? Anyone? 

Don't feel like you need to answer now. I'll give you some time to think about it. 

I'll be here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment