Monday, December 17, 2012

Nothing Good Happens After Midnight

Ohhhh my friends. In spite of the fact that it's 2:31 in the morning and I'm wide awake, I am in a remarkably good mood. Maybe because I've turned these cocoa nuts into a chocolate milk shake and been quite productive. 

Allow me to elaborate: Instead of rolling around in my bed growing ever more frustrated with the boredom and monotony of insomnia, I've applied my time to the good, old-fashioned practice of intense  internet/ computer program usage. 

I've watched one episode of Felicity. It has, once again, been confirmed that I am fully and 100% team Noel. Sorry. Haters gonna hate. 


I've watched two episodes of Freaks and Geeks (grossly under appreciated, but truth be told, I wouldn't want it any other way). 


I laughed alone in my room.




Recorded a video of myself dancing. 

Seriously. 

Deleted it. 

Pulled it out of the trash. 

Tried to e-mail it to a select few. 

Realized the file was too big. 

Toyed with the idea of putting it up here. 

Stopped myself. 

(I'm working on developing a filter.)

(Also, I re-watched the video.)

(I'm a TERRIBLE dancer.)

(Seriously.)

(What?)

(You think I'm lying and being all like "Ohhhh... I'm such a bad dancer..." even if I'm really not?)

(Hmmm...)

(Now I'm tempted to post it just to prove how bad I really am.)

(Ok, maybe just a few little highlights won't hurt)



(See!?)

(And those are the good parts.)

Re-watched some old favorites.





Made the most PERFECT Christmas playlist. And I don't even like Christmas music. It's that good.

And now I'm out of ideas. So I think it's time to try and fall asleep again. But hey- this was fun, wasn't it?



No comments:

Post a Comment