Thursday, September 13, 2012

Playtime is Over

Ok. Today. 

Woah. 

Can we just... sit. And talk about how yesterday I was like, hanging out and cooking for fun and going to bed at 10:45 and as calm as a cucumber and right now... I am not. 

I am not as calm as a cucumber anymore. 

No.

No sir.  

The year has officially begun. 

Nothing creates quick bonds and friendships in classroom like someone quietly crying in the corner when drawing thumbnails. I'm not saying that the person crying was me, but I'm not saying it wasn't either. 

And apparently, the city of Savannah has some sort of vendetta against me because this morning I found a very unwelcome ticket on my windshield suggesting that maybe I have some outstanding tickets or something? I don't know. Maybe I remember throwing away some tickets last year out of anger or protest... buuut... whatever...

Whatever. 

Good thing Beyonce is playing in my illustration class. Or else I would not have been responsible for the madness that could have ensued. 

No comments:

Post a Comment