Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Back

Oh, dears. It's been a while. 

The cable guy paid a visit to our house today and we are now up and running with super fancy cable and Wifi in our house. 

I was trying to avoid complaining about not having internet/tv for the last couple of days because really, I never want to be that dependent on something so trivial. In a way, I was enjoying being  able to be somewhat unplugged for a bit, but I have to say, I am excited that it's back because I've had so much to blog about  ever since saying goodbye to KP on Friday at the airport. This little Bushka has been quite busy. 

The weather in Savannah is uncharacteristically wonderful for this time of year and I can already feel fall sort of rolling in. But, maybe it's mostly in my head because it still is about 85 degrees out here.  (It's because I'm just soooo sick of shorts. For goodness sakes!)

Lately there has already been plenty of cooking and eating and unpacking and exploring and laughing and hugging. 

Can you tell if I'm happy to be back or not? 

So far, this quarter is living up to it's great potential-- and it's only day 5!

2 comments:

  1. Love to hear the joy in your writing...more! More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you back on the WWW. You were missed.
    ~Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete