Thursday, December 8, 2011

I'm still sick.

But I do feel somewhat better. Or. Wait. No. Not better. Just different. What was simply a throat thing yesterday has turned into a head whatever today. So hopefully by tomorrow, this sickness will have continued upwards in my body and will either attack  my hair or just leave my whole body for good.

Even though my day has so far consisted of one outfit change from pajamas to sweats, one Peet's run for my favorite Xiao's Blend Tea and a lot of couch sitting and internet surfing, I feel that I have picked up little random beads of information and joy that have kept this day from being a total loss.

Let me elaborate.

Here are the things that I have learned today:

1. I'm really starting to miss these goons. Olivia just sent me an onslaught of memories that made me go "Aww..." and reminisce over the last quarter.


2. I want to see this movie.


3. According to Frances, this is the "best song of the season." Let's see if you agree.


Meanwhile, my number 1 play of the holiday season is the Mamas and the Papas rendition of Dream a Little Dream.


4. SCAD was just ranked as 1 of the top 8 schools for a Fashion Education! How great! (How in the world did FIDM make the list...)

5. There's something really great about being sick at home during winter with nothing to do. Laziness is my forte and I feel that I am really excelling at it at the moment.

At the same time, I would love for the pounding in my head to stop so I can start doing something of actual merit. Hmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment