Sunday, June 12, 2011

Painting the Town Fried Rice


As if you weren't sick enough already of hearing about my weekend, believe it or not, IT GOT BETTER. (I promise, this will be the last time I talk about one weekend in such detail on this blog, but I've got to fill you in on all the awesomeness that I experienced today-- this time it will be much shorter. Pinky swear).

Church this morning was awesome. The sermon was about stewardship and saving/spending wisely. Sat there and listened to it in my new dress that I bought on Friday with Lauren. Remember? The one that I didn't need. CONVICTED.

Then I went to lunch with Kaitlin, Casey and Taryn at Wahoo's. It's scary how much I love their shrimp enchiladas and doubly scary how quickly I ate two of them.

Taryn, a glutton for punishment, then spent a couple hours helping me re-organize my room and make it so beautiful. I finally feel comfortable enough to spend more than 5 minutes at a time in here. Successfulness abounds.

Then I got to spend a few hours catching up with one of my favorite people in the whole entire world, Sara McCutchan. It was cut short only due to the fact that I had to start getting ready to go out to dinner at Benihana to celebrate Lauren Wess' big 1-9 b.day!!!!!

I can't wait to eat more. I can already smell the fried rice. Goodness me.

No comments:

Post a Comment