Sunday, June 5, 2011

Back.


Finally flew home to California this morning after traveling from Savannah to Birmingham to Dallas. Long few days.

I am sooooo excited to be with my family all summer long and to soak up the beauty of sunny California. Speaking of, today the 30+ degree weather difference got the best of me and even though it was only in the low 70's in Newport, I was literally shivering. I guess it will take me a few days to acclimate to the "cold" weather.

Although I am so happy to be home, it was so weird coming back to a new house today. Even though this place is beautiful and all of our furniture is the same, I had a mini breakdown when I had to ask the question "Where is my room?" Ah, moving. No matter how many times I do it, the emotions involved always take me by surprise.

Tomorrow I am so excited to unpack my room (something I honestly love to do) and go to lunch with the world's best Casey Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment