Friday, August 27, 2010

Blogger's Block


I've been a little slow on the uptick this week when it comes to blogging. Sorry about that, folks. And not for lack of activity. This week had lots of fun packed into it, but I'm just not so motivated or inspired when it comes to posting things.
Until I snap out of this, here is an image that I've been staring at all week. It's really captivating for some reason. Maybe it's because it walks the line between the euphoria of floating weightlessly peaceful and morbid drowning. What do you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. I kind of look at it as a depiction of suicide. She look somewhat content, like floating, yet her hands look tense, like struggling with drowning. To me it looks like a struggle of the feeligs mixed with suicide...very interesting.

    -Cousin #4

    ReplyDelete