Sunday, July 4, 2010

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

I love the 4th of July. Actually, I just lied. I hate the 4th of July. I love what the 4th of July means and the significance to our beloved country and its freedom, but I'm just not a very 4th of July-ish kinda gal. Living in Newport, the 4th stands for the 4 B's: BBQ, Beer, Bathing suits, and Beach. Which, coincidentally are 4 of my least favorite things. So in order to turn this day's frown upside down, I tend to just get more excited about all the great summer clothes and my love of the color combination of red, white and blue. Take Theory's Spring collection, for example. Any of these looks would be perfect for making grilling various foods or watching fireworks just so much more enjoyable, right!? Yes.


Whether you are beaching it up, brushing up on your American history or eating apple pie, I hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment