Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ok, so, I'm back now. I promise.

This morning I officially finished watching all 5 seasons of Friday Night Lights.
I am in mourning.
I can't re-hash all the details that made this show so amazing in case any of you want to follow in my footsteps and devote a solid week and a half of your lives to a couch and watch it, but let's just say, I am so happy/depressed with the way it ended.
And, of course, the ending of such an amazing show couldn't have come at a better (or maybe worse...) time with the fact that I am leaving for Savannah in 6 days.
And I feel like all I've been doing for the past two weeks is saying goodbye to people.
And I have to start packing.
And I have to clean my room.
And I have so much to do.


Maybe I should just start season 1 again.

No comments:

Post a Comment