Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Going Back to Cali



I have been waiting FOREVER to be able to say that TODAY, I am going home. It's an early morning here in Savannah, but this in no way is hindering my excitement for the rest of the day. In a few hours, I will be driving the streets of the Greater Orange County Area once more and getting ready to enjoy a great weekend. Between eating as much Mexican food in four days as physically possible and basking in the presence of the ones I love, I cannot wait to be in Tamara's wedding this Saturday!!! There will most definitely be a whole blog post explaining the significance and amazingness of this, but until then, I'm off the the airport to hop a flight to paradise.
Farewell, Savannah friends. This jetsetter is on her way!

No comments:

Post a Comment