Friday, April 16, 2010

Spring has Sprung...ish.


I think this is the first time ever that I've been excited for warmer weather to come. Although this has not been the harshest of winters, there is something in me that just wants to pull on a pair of shorts and lay in the sun for hours while eating summery food like tuna sandwiches or pineapple slices or sun chips. With the call of summer comes this incessant tickle every morning when I wake up and look out the window and see that the chill of winter has yet to ware off. It's as if someone is dangling bacon in front of me, but just out of my reach. And not being able to have the bacon is the worst feeling in the world. Come on. Who doesn't like bacon? Anyway, I guess this post is just to send a message to the weather gods (technically, that would just be God) to please send warm weather soon. Maybe I should CC this e-mail the groundhog day groundhog too.

No comments:

Post a Comment